In Nomine is a great setting paired with a decent-but-flawed system. Rather than port it to a new system, however, I believe it is possible to fix these flaws with a few relatively simple adjustments. At heart, these focus on normalizing the system, reducing its swing, so that the abilities of characters (both mortal and celestial) range from "mediocre" to "amazing" rather than from "useless" to "game-breaking."
Everything here is in playtest and is subject to change as I discover what's too onerous and too generous. I don't plan to address ethereals until I'm 100% happy with the celestial/mortal rules.
Other In Nomine resources include:
A Quick Guide to In Nomine Superiors (and the Choirs/Bands)
- Bethanel, Archangel of Cities
- Charon, Archangel of Death
- Beelzebub, Demon Prince of Beasts
- Boss Smiley, Demon Prince of Politics
- Nergal, Demon Prince of Sickness
- Vagarog, Demon Prince of Recklessness