Despite its quirks, Savage Worlds may be the best universal system when it comes to balancing groups of wildly disparate abilities and power levels. And they have some incredibly, fun settings to play in, including those below. As of 2019, Savage Worlds upgraded to the new Savage Worlds ADventure Edition (SWADE), so the information here will gradually shift to focus on that new edition.
- SWADE Big and Small Races: Rules for races not of Normal size
BAE: Borderlands Adventure Edition — under construction!
- SWADE Grimoire - A Word document, easily edited into a custom grimoire
- Warrior's Gift, Expanded - The power, along with a summary of useful Combat Edges sorted by Rank
- Savage Worlds Dice Odds - Probability lists on a Google Spreadsheet
- On Exploding Dice - The average value of dice that "ace"
- Tactical SWADE: Modern Gun Options - Firearm customization, detection, concealment, and more